The Business Architecture module looks at the model of a business and provides a common understanding of the integration points of all the information that enables an enterprise to align its strategies and function correctly.
The model explains the different levels of Business Architecture along with the benefits and challenges of having a unified business architecture.
Learn what business architecture is.
Learn the different levels of business architecture.
Learn what a unified business architecture is.
Understand why a unified business architecture is important.
Understand what the challenges to implementing a unified business architecture are.
Who is Suitable?
No prior knowledge is required so all Data Practitioners can undertake the course.
As this is a data architecture & IT module the content is especially useful for data architects but would also be a useful for a wide spectrum of data roles; including but not exclusive to data owners, data stewards, data modellers, data analysts and data lineage analysts.
- What is business architecture and why is it necessary?
- What is the difference between business and data architecture?
- When will a business need to implement a clear architecture?
- What are the likely consequences of not having properly implemented business architecture?
- How does Business Architecture relate to Enterprise Architecture?
- What is the benefit to being able to join tables?
An Interactive Presentation
10+ Interactive Questions
3 Final Practice Tests – 30 questions over 30 minutes
Final Examination – 60 questions over 30 minuutes