Examples of typical business processes are given, along with where business processes sit in a firm’s hierarchy.
The module goes on to describe how business processes have underlying sub processes supporting it, along with examples of such sub processes.
Learn what a process is.
Learn what a business process is.
Learn the characteristics of a business process.
Understand what business sub processes are.
Learn typical examples of business processes and sub processes.
Learn how data is important to business processes.
Who is Suitable?
No prior knowledge is required so all Data Practitioners can undertake the course.
As this is a data governance module the content is especially useful for data owners and stewards but would also be a useful for a wide spectrum of data roles; including but not exclusive to data analysts, data modellers, data architects and data lineage analysts.
- What is an ETL?
- What are P&L accounts? What is an end of year sweep of P&L accounts to the balance sheets?
- What is a Client On-Boarding Process?
- Could you explain Master, Reference, External and Interanl Data?
- Could you expain RCA?
- COuld you explain MI?
- Why do organisation need processes and procedures?
- Who will document the processes and procedures of a firm?
An Interactive Presentation
10+ Interactive Questions
3 Final Practice Tests – 30 questions over 30 minutes
Final Examination – 60 questions over 30 minutes