Classroom Based Training
The classroom training is led by industry leading expert Wayne Wiggins, who has 20+ years’ experience in data management. The classroom training is delivered in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. As class sizes are small it allows for high levels of interaction with Wayne Wiggins and other learners, which makes for an ideal learning environment, as ideas and experiences can be exchanged and questions can be asked.
What Do You Get?
- Expert teaching from industry leading expert Wayne Wiggins.
- Comfortable training environment – providing the ideal environment for learning about data management.
- Access to the DQM Training platform from the moment you register, along with any other course material needed.
- Refreshments throughout the day including lunch.
- Advice and support from DQM Training’s Trainer Team and Customer Services Team throughout your studies.
Customisable Training Available
Pick and choose from any course you would like to have classroom training on, and DQ Rule Books will get back to you with a suitable date which is ideal for you.
After booking classroom training at the learning centre of your choosing you will receive:
- Confirmation of the booking.
- Detailed information on the course.
- Clear directions to the learning centre.
- All necessary pre-reading materials
- A DQM Training account set up with relevant course ready to be used.
So why not get in contact with DQ Rule Books to find out how you can benefit from our classroom training.