The module explains what Data Analysis is, what a data analyst does and what is produced. A recap of some of the other modules content is provided to give context to a data analyst’s role.
The module explains the steps to preparing the analysis along with things the data analyst will need to consider such as information security etc.
Learn what data analysis is.
Understand what a data analyst does.
Learn what data analysis commonly produces.
Understand how data is requested and received for analysis.
Learn common data analysis techniques .
Learn how the data analysis documentation is finalised.
Who is Suitable?
No prior knowledge is required so all Data Practitioners can undertake the course.
As this is a data improvement and maintenance module the content is especially useful for data analysts and business analysts but would also be a useful for a wide spectrum of data roles; including but not exclusive to data owners, data stewards, data modellers, data architects and data lineage analysts
- What is the difference between data and business analysis?
- What is the difference between data analysis and data quality analysis?
- Does the presentation of data differ between data analysis and data profiling?
- Why will an analyst need justification to access data?
- What is data auditing?
- What are outliers?
- Are the number of tables produced in the analysis documentation a guide or absolute?
An Interactive Presentation
10+ Interactive Questions
3 Final Practice Tests – 30 questions over 30 minutes
Final Examination – 60 questions over 30 minutes