The Importance of Data Architecture & IT
The module then goes on to discuss how the areas of data architecture & IT are important such as, business architecture, data architecture, reference data, master data, master data management, data sourcing, ETL, data warehouses and relational & columnar databases.
Learn why data architecture & IT is important.
Learn why business architecture is important.
Learn why data architecture is important.
Learn why reference data is important.
Learn why master data is important.
Learn why master data management is important.
Learn why data sourcing is important.
Learn why ETL is important.
Learn why data warehouses are important.
Learn why relational & columnar databases are important.
Who is Suitable?
No prior knowledge is required so all Data Practitioners can undertake the course.
As this is a foundations of data management module the content is especially useful poeple who are looking for a steady paced introduction to data management. The module is also very useful for managers who need to know the fundamental information and theories in order to understand data specialists work.
- How is the criticality of a CDE judged?
- Is Critical Data Element a standard term used across all banks?
- Can you explain what granular data is?
- What is the difference between a CDE in a Report and a CDE in a Process?
- Why are CDEs defined at the logical level?
- Is all data associated with a report or process a CDE?
- How would you define ‘Critical’ and Materially Important’?
- What does ‘Data elements are actual data’ mean?
- Why are metrics and KPIs not usually considered as CDEs?
- How many CDEs should an orgainsation have?
An Interactive Presentation
10+ Interactive Questions
3 Final Practice Tests – 30 questions over 30 minutes
Final Examination – 60 questions over 30 minutes