uction to Data Improvement & Maintenance
The module explains how typical methods for data improvement & maintenance are used by organisations such as data analysis, business analysis and root cause analysis etc.
The module also explains how processes & procedures and subsequent process flow documentation is important for improving data.
The module then details how managers will use lean methodology and solution design to help develop effective methods to improve and maintain data.
Finally, methods such as back book remediation, root cause remediation and an overview of data management training are explained and how they help maintain the data held by an organisation.
Learn what data improvement & maintenance is.
Learn what data analysis is.
Learn what business analysis is.
Learn what root cause analysis is.
Learn what processes & procedures are.
Learn what process flow documentation is.
Learn what lean methodology is.
Learn what solution design is.
Learn what back book remediation is.
Learn what root cause remediation is.
Learn what data management training is.
Who is Suitable?
No prior knowledge is required so all Data Practitioners can undertake the course.
As this is a foundations of data management module the content is especially useful poeple who are looking for a steady paced introduction to data management. The module is also very useful for managers who need to know the fundamental information and theories in order to understand data specialists work.
- What is the difference between data and business analysis?
- What is the difference between data analysis and data quality analysis?
- What questions would a business analyist ask subject matter experts?
- What does a prioritisation process of DQ issues look like?
- Could you explain RCA?
- Who will document the processes and procedures of a firm?
- What is the difference between process flow documentation and procedures?
- How are solution design and RCA related?
- What is meant by data that is not fit for purpose?
- What is root cause remediation?
An Interactive Presentation
10+ Interactive Questions
3 Final Practice Tests – 30 questions over 30 minutes
Final Examination – 60 questions over 30 minutes