The Importance of Data Improvement & Maintenance
The module then goes on to discuss how the areas of data improvement & maintenance are important such as data analysis, business analysis, root cause analysis, processes & procedures, process flow documentation, lean methodology, solution design, back book remediation, root cause remediation and data management training.
Learn why data improvement & maintenance is important.
Learn why data analysis is important.
Learn why business analysis is important.
Learn why root cause analysis is important.
Learn why processes & procedures are important.
Learn why process flow documentation is important.
Learn why lean methodology is important.
Learn why solution design is important.
Learn why back book remediation is important.
Learn why root cause remediation is important.
Learn why data management training is important.
Who is Suitable?
No prior knowledge is required so all Data Practitioners can undertake the course.
As this is a foundations of data management module the content is especially useful poeple who are looking for a steady paced introduction to data management. The module is also very useful for managers who need to know the fundamental information and theories in order to understand data specialists work.
- Why will an analyst need justification to access data?
- Why is remediating dq issues by simply changing the data not the best option for a firm?
- Why is it important to agree on the size and scope of a problem?
- Why do organisations need processes and procedures?
- Why do managers not want to delegate tasks to employees and how can procedures help them to do this?
- Why is it helpful for process flow documentation to provide some business context to each process?
- Why does solution design look to achieve a solution that does not damage related processes?
- Why does data need maintaining, to keep quality levels high?
- Why might a company not want to run root cause remediation?
- Why is data management training important?
An Interactive Presentation
10+ Interactive Questions
3 Final Practice Tests – 30 questions over 30 minutes
Final Examination – 60 questions over 30 minutes