Data Management Training
The Data Management Training module investigates the training required for effective data management and the shift in thinking that must occur for that training to take place.
The module also details who is involved in this training.
Learn why data management training is needed.
Learn the benefits of data management training.
Learn the areas of data management training strategy;
- Existing staff
- General education
- Technical skills
- Broader training
- BAU training
Who is Suitable?
No prior knowledge is required so all Data Practitioners can undertake the course.
As this is a data improvement and maintenance module the content is especially useful for data analysts and business analysts but would also be a useful for a wide spectrum of data roles; including but not exclusive to data owners, data stewards, data modellers, data architects and data lineage analysts.
- How is the criticality of a CDE judged?
- Is Critical Data Element a standard term used across all banks?
- Can you explain what granular data is?
- What is the difference between a CDE in a Report and a CDE in a Process?
- Why are CDEs defined at the logical level?
- Is all data associated with a report or process a CDE?
- How would you define ‘Critical’ and Materially Important’?
- What does ‘Data elements are actual data’ mean?
- Why are metrics and KPIs not usually considered as CDEs?
- How many CDEs should an orgainsation have?
An Interactive Presentation
10+ Interactive Questions
3 Final Practice Tests – 30 questions over 30 minutes
Final Examination – 60 questions over 30 minutes