Data Relationship Discovery
Column heading analysis, column heading and metadata analysis, sample content analysis and full content analysis are described in the module.
The benefits that understanding data relationships can yield for an organisation is explained, along with illustrated industry examples of the different methods are shown in the module.
Learn what data relationship discovery is.
Learn why data relationship discovery is undertaken.
Understand how data relationship discovery helps improve data.
Understand the common methods of data relationship discovery:
- Column Heading Analysis
- Column Heading and Metadata Analysis
- Metadata Analysis
- Full Content Analysis
Who is Suitable?
This module would be useful for a wide range of data roles; including but not exclusive to data owners, data stewards, data architects and data lineage analysts.
As this is a data understanding module it is especially useful for data analysts and data modellers.
- Can you explain high and low cardinality?
- Can you give an example where Column Heading Analysis would be most appropriate?
- Can you give an example where Column Header and Metadata Analysis would be most appropriate?
- Can you give an example where sample content analysis would be most appropriate?
- Can you give an example where full content analysis would be most appropriate?
An Interactive Presentation
10+ Interactive Questions
3 Final Practice Tests – 30 questions over 30 minutes
Final Examination – 60 questions over 30 minutes