Foundations of Data Management
50% OFF – Usually £950
This Foundations of Data Management pillar introduces the concept of data management by describing what it is and why it is important for organisations to focus on it.
They key areas of data management are discussed such as data governance, data understanding, data quality assessment & control, data improvement & maintenance and data architecture & IT.
Each area is then further discussed in more detail explaining what it consists of, along with detailing why the different areas are important in the overall aim of having effective data management.
- An Introduction to Data Management
- The Importance of Data Management
- An Introduction to Data Governance
- The Importance of Data Governance
- An Introduction to Data Understanding
- The Importance of Data Understanding
- An Introduction to Data Quality Assessment & Control
- The Importance of Data Quality Assessment & Control
- An Introduction to Data Improvement & Maintenance
- The Importance of Data Improvement & Maintenance
- An Introduction to Data Architecture & IT
- The Importance of Data Architecture & IT
Or email email@example.com with any queries.
62 Modules – Including 96 Practice Tests
600+ Interactive Questions
750+ Learning Activities
18 Checkpoint Exercises
5 Final Practice Tests
UNTIL THE END OF AUGUST ONLY, SIGN UP VIA THIS WEBPAGE AND RECEIVE A 50% CODE FOR OUR FULL DATA MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REGISTER AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL SEND YOU A CODE, ITS A SIMPLE AS THAT! DON’T MISS OUT ON 50% OFF, REGISTER TODAY!
Don't miss out. Sign up to receive a discount code, today!