The Solution Design module follows on from root cause analysis explaining how the findings of RCA are acted upon to analyse how the current state situation can be redesigned to address the root cause of the problem.
The module helps explain who is involved in designing a solution and what documents are created.
Learn what solution design is.
Learn who is involved in the design of a new solution.
Learn the role of a solution designer.
Learn the role of a solution architect.
Learn what a solution design document is.
Who is Suitable?
Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis would be advantageous.
As this is a data improvement and maintenance module the content is especially useful for data analysts and business analysts but would also be a useful for a wide spectrum of data roles; including but not exclusive to data owners, data stewards, data modellers, data architects and data lineage analysts.
- How are solution design and RCA related?
- What are architecture constraints?
- What are strategic objectives and intent with regard to systems and data architecture?
- Who is likely to sponsor a solution design project?
- Why does solution design look to achieve a solution that does not damage related processes?
An Interactive Presentation
10+ Interactive Questions
3 Final Practice Tests – 30 questions over 30 minutes
Final Examination – 60 questions over 30 minutes